corner tag

Keblinger

Keblinger
tufano79

Attack of the Killer Lube. . . It's Coming to GET YOU!
Banner by lvtwilight09

EPOV 

“Edward Anthony Masen Cullen! I’m seriously going to kick your lily white ass,” Bella growled. “Put the damn seat down!”

“I did!” I barked.  Bella stomped into the family room, glaring at me. Her slight baby bump was jutting between her hips and she never looked sexier.

God, I love this woman.

Focus, Cullen!

“I swear, gorgeous,” I said, batting my eyes at my wife.

“Okay, who left up the seat, then? The toilet fairy?” Bella asked, arching her brow. “Cornish pixies that want me to fall into the toilet? Huh?”

“Maybe Ricky or Johnny,” I offered. “I haven’t even been in the bathroom since I got home from work.”

Bella snarled and went clomping toward the loft apartment we had above the garage for our two bodyguards. I hopped up and ran off behind my wife. I stopped her, wrapping my arms around her waist. “Bella, I know that you are pissed about the toilet seat, but don’t yell at them. They are protecting us from…”

“I know, I know,” she sighed. “Can you please talk to them? If I see the seat left up, AGAIN, I will seriously cut one of their dicks off.”


Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Teasers for Mal & Leo