corner tag

Keblinger

Keblinger
Morgan Locklear

Cockeyed Optimist: Tilting at Windmills
Banner by Tkegl

My name is Edward Cullen and I am legally blind.  It's hard to explain what that means but in mathematical terms; I have about 1/40 the vision of someone with perfect eyesight, or 0.025% if you don't like fractions.  Believe me, it looks worse in formulaic terms than it feels in practice.

As I share my stories with you, I will visit places so far in my past that I'll have to ask my parents for help.  You'll hear about my first pair of glasses, my first words, and my first steps (all on the same day).  My goal through these episodes is to enlighten and delight and since self-worth is the only way most people will ever be rich, I say we might as well live like kings and queens.

I have a great story concerning a pen light and an interesting side effect of my condition that will make you wish David Letterman would re-institute Stupid Human Tricks, but for today I will write about how a Golden Retriever named Brandy saved my life. 


Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Teasers for Mal & Leo