corner tag

Keblinger

Keblinger
eddiebell69

Love, Madness, and Music
Banner by Tkegl

She smiled back and took me by the hand, leading me to the couch in the center of the room. I sat and looked up at her face as she straddled my lap.

Bella cupped my face in her hands and leaned her forehead against mine, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Thank you," she muttered.

"It was my pleasure, love." I kissed her, framing her face with my hands gently, before adding, "I missed you."

She hummed in acknowledgment, never admitting that she had also missed me. It was okay, though; I had gotten used to it by now.

Bella threaded her hands in my hair, at the nape of my neck, parting my lips with her tongue. I obliged willingly, moaning into her mouth as her tongue tangled around mine.

A few minutes passed while we kissed intensely with Bella rocking above me, spurring me into a frenzy and arousing me further. Breaking away from the kiss to breathe, I skimmed my nose along her jaw line. 

"You're wearing too many clothes," she whisper-moaned, frustrated.

I chuckled against her skin. "Take them off then."


Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Teasers for Mal & Leo