corner tag

Keblinger

Keblinger
Savage

Play By Play
Banner by Ro

Summary: Esme Platt spends her Fridays mooning over a local band's guitar player.  One night at the end of her freshman year at UW, she finds herself alone with a drunk and horny Edward Masen.  She takes advantage of the situation, but things don't turn out as she had hoped.

Disclaimer:  All the Twilight stuff belongs to Stephanie Meyer.  No copyright infringement is intended. I’m just perusing her lingerie drawer.


Edward’s pace becomes impossibly fast – brutally pounding into me, and I love it.  He’s grunting, cursing and moaning with every thrust, and the only way it could possibly be better is if he actually yelled my name.  With my legs wrapped around his waist, I do call out his name as the second orgasm hits me harder than the first.  I know he is right behind me as his body stiffens and he stills with his cock deep inside of me.  I feel him shudder and I gasp as his cock throbs and my pussy is suddenly coated with warm wetness. 

That is the point when I realize he is not wearing a condom.

Oh shit.

My hands grip his shoulders a tighter than I mean to as I feel him slide back and forth a couple more times.  The motion is easy and slick with his semen coating me inside.  My heart is still beating hard, but I no longer think it is from arousal or physical exertion.

It’s more like panic.

“Damn, baby…that was awesome,” he whispers as he makes a trail of light kisses down my neck and over my shoulder.  He raises himself up on his elbows and slowly pulls out of me.  “Shit…um…you’re on the pill, right?”

His eyes look to me, worry etched across his furrowed brow.  I nod in response, not about to tell him at this point that I hadn’t taken them in a good six months.  I try to remember when my last period had started, but I really can’t think straight with the alcohol still clogging up my brain. 

“Oh good,” Edward mumbles as he rolls off to the side.  His words are slurred again.  “Sorry…I really should have asked that before…”



5 comments:

{ alby } at: October 12, 2011 at 11:58 PM said...

Yes Edward, you really, really should have... oops.

{ javamomma } at: October 13, 2011 at 6:02 AM said...

ruh roh, Edward. That's a big oops!

{ isleesme1 } at: October 21, 2011 at 1:54 AM said...

oh my god! lol

{ cotedetexas } at: November 6, 2011 at 2:04 AM said...

savage, i donated - where do i get the other teaser?

{ cotedetexas } at: November 6, 2011 at 2:05 AM said...

wait - my real email is mrballbox329@aol.com

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Teasers for Mal & Leo