corner tag

Keblinger

Keblinger
BellaFlan

Kill Phil
Banner by Catonspeed 

Disclaimer: All references to Twilight, Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, and Natural Born Killers belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.

A/N:
Huge love to mac for beta’ing this, and to catonspeed for the awesome banner. I couldn’t have written this very well without either of these ladies. Kill Phil is not an epilogue to Stigmata Tomato, but a dream sequence or AU ending.



Facebook Status: Samurais are the new pink.

We stumble and scream and fight and fuck. And we hunger for blood, vengeance like human flesh on our putrid, zombified tongues.

Will I be satisfied with his head on my mantle? Will I stop screaming at night when my katana slices through his meaty neck?

Or will I die a little on the other end of the sword?

There’s no time for regret.

I won’t sleep. Not until his cock is hammered to my cross.


Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Teasers for Mal & Leo